I finally found a pair of pistols!
These were actually a hard find and I was a little unsure about them but at £1 each…what the hell. I can always continue my search – these are more of a backup. The only issues I have with them is the colour and the trigger, pretty easy to fix…
First thing I did was unscrew them, spilt them in half and removed the trigger and everything else that wasn’t needed. I used the remaining spray I had from making the Widow’s Bites to spray them a matte black.
I used black Polymer Clay to scuplt a trigger for each gun. That was probably the most difficult part because I was trying to keep them identical. I glued them on with my glue gun and a little amount of epoxy resin. Then it was the simple job of putting them back together and making sure they were sprayed perfectly black.
And here’s the finished result!